|Title: Computer Vision Research Engineer - SLAM||Posted: July 11, 2016|
|Company/Institution: DigitalBridge - Interior Design/Home Decor and Furnishings|
Description: We are looking for an experienced computer vision research engineer to help us develop a system capable of building realistic 3D models of indoor environments using consumer mobile devices. This includes SLAM and SfM systems using monocular RGB data as well as depth cameras as they become widely available.
This will be a varied role as part of a small team. We are looking for someone who is able to undertake a variety of tasks and is motivated by learning new skills to solve problems as they arise. Applicants must enjoy working closely with other team members and be able to communicate effectively. The role requires the following skill set:
- PhD or MSc with significant elements in developing SLAM, SfM and 3D reconstruction techniques.
- Strong engineering and software development skills. Particularly C++
- Experience implementing techniques to run on mobile devices utilising OpenGL ES shaders where appropriate to speed up computation.
- Excellent communicator, enjoys working in a collaborative environment.Enthusiasm to solve problems using individual research.
- Manage personal projects and ensure they are delivered on time.
Application Instructions: Apply here