Description: Join Qualcomms research team in Amsterdam and apply your creative talent in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment by designing, implementing, and verifying highly optimized computer vision algorithms based on deep learning.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team conducting research and development in computer vision for autonomous vehicles, virtual reality, and other exciting challenges. Live in a scenic vibrant city with high living standard, numerous cultural activities, and great outdoors in close proximity.
Successful applicants will be creative, enthusiastic innovators who are equally comfortable with researching new technologies and implementing code for commercial deployment.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics or related field
- Experience with real-time CV methods (e.g. 2D and 3D detection and tracking, SLAM, 3D reconstruction)
- Experience with deep learning and applications to image understanding
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- M.S. in computer science, robotics, or a related field
- 3 years of Industrial experience in automotive field, AR/VR, or robotics
- Experience in processing camera and sensor data
- Neural networks and machine learning methods
- Strong math background
- Convex or global optimization with applications in computer vision
- Experience in developing large software systems
- Experience in performance optimizations, writing efficient implementations, and software debugging