|Title: R&D Intern positions in Deep Learning and Computer Vision||Posted: February 21, 2019|
|Company/Institution: CuraCloud Corporation|
|Location: Seattle, WA, USA|
Description: Job Overview:
We are looking for talented deep learning & computer vision experts to help build our cloud-based data analysis platform. As part of our core research team, you will design and develop deep learning algorithms for Computer Vision tasks.
CuraCloud Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We will provide competitive salaries and benefits.
Application Instructions: Qualifications:
- Ph.D. in CS/ECE/Statistics or related fields.
- Two or more years' experience in applying deep learning model on image analysis
- Top-tier publications (NIPS, PAMI, CVPR etc.) or proven successful industry experience
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet project goals
- Willing to learn new skills and knowledge quickly in a fast-paced work environment
If interested, please send your full-length CV to: