|Title: Senior Researcher||Posted: April 22, 2015|
|Location: Manaus, Brazil|
|Department: Imaging & Computer Vision|
We are INDT, an independent and non-profit Research and Development Institute, focused on the generation of new concepts, products and solutions for areas related to mobile technologies and the internet.
The Imaging & Computer Vision group explores new image acquisition and processing technologies, improving both hardware and software related to cameras and imaging appliances. Our scope includes a wide range of disciplines, from ISPs and camera sensors, to computer vision and image reasoning.
As a Senior Researcher you will have an important role on the Imaging & Computer Vision group. You will collaborate with peers to make sure research projects meet their expected results. You will also be a key driver towards our publication and IPR goals.
- Participate on Imaging & Computer Vision research projects;
- Assist research & product teams on technical challenges in the field;
- Help to promote knowledge within Imaging & Computer Vision group;
- Prospect new technology opportunities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- PhD on image processing, computer vision or related field;
- Strong research experience;
- Fluent English;
- Good leadership and communications skills;
- History of IPR submission/evaluation is a plus.
Application Instructions: Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org