NVIDIA is searching for a world-class computer vision (#1786812) researcher to join our research team. Specific areas of interest include but are not limited to image understanding, semantic segmentation, action recognition, SLAM, and efficient flow/stereo methods, that would operate on a mobile, Tegra-based device, or be embedded into a device such as a car. We would like to take advantage of the recent progress in deep learning methods. You would work within a top research team that consistently publishes at the top venues in computer vision and computer graphics. The existing expertise includes computer vision, image processing, computational photography, and so forth. You will have the opportunity to have a real impact on NVIDIA's products.
- Design and implement novel computer vision methods.
- Publish original research.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Speak at conferences and events.
- Transfer technology to product groups.
- Collaborate with external researchers.
- Must hold a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of computer vision methods.
- Excellent programming skills in C / C++ and some rapid prototyping environment such as MATLAB; parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a strong plus.
- Track record of research excellence.
- Good publication record.
- Excellent understanding of several of the following - computer vision, machine learning, neural networks, computer graphics.
- Excellent communications skills.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.