Description: Job Summary
The software engineer will work in a small and dynamic team to design and implement softwares for Apple products.
- Excellent C/C++ development skills.
- Experience in writing robust and maintainable production code.
- Track record of performance optimization on GPU or other architectures (Metal, OpenCL, CUDA, SSE, NEON, or other SIMD).
- Background and in-depth understanding of computer vision or machine learning algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in at least two of the following:
- Object classification or recognition
- Face recognition
- 3D reconstruction from camera images and depth sensors
- 2D and 3D tracking algorithms
- Computational photography
- Machine learning algorithm such as SVM, decision forest, deep learning, etc.
- Team player with good communication.
- Self motivated, excellent problem solving skills.
- Fast learner and can work under tough deadline.
- Minimum of 2 years direct related experience.
Video engineering group is looking for a software engineer to work with the computer vision algorithm teams. In this position, you will work together with similar minds in a unique development team where your skills and expertise will be put into the Apple products. Candidate with a history of successful large volume consumer product shipment is preferred.
MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar degree, with strong coding experience.
- Testing, documentation and verification of computer vision algorithms.
- Training and evaluation of computer vision algorithms on large datasets. Embedded programming skills.
- Experience in Hardware/Software integration. Knowledge of scripting language, e.g. Python, Bash. (preferred)
- Knowledge of database design/usage/application. (preferred)
- Knowledge of large scale/distributed/scalable data storage. (preferred)
- Knowledge of OpenGL/OpenCV/video codec/video processing. (preferred)