Build life-changing solutions as an early member of a funded Boston-area startup! Atlas5D is a TechStars and MassChallenge company and a member of MIT Venture Mentoring Service. We are working with a global top-5 biotech and looking to grow our team.
Atlas5D is creating solutions to help older adults and people with motor disorders, such as multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s, live better and richer lives. At Atlas5D we believe everyone should have the opportunity to remain independent as long as possible.
Our core team members are from MIT and Harvard Medical School with experience in technology companies, consulting, and previous startups. Our investors/mentors include a CEO from Siemens Medical, a Director from McKinsey, a former VP at Apple and TiVo, and a luminary healthcare professor at HBS.
We have working products in customer homes, connected to our custom-built encrypted real-time communications network. We are looking for a computer vision expert to develop the next version of our sensors. You will have ownership of product lines and the ability to work on innovative technology.
Tasks will include:
- Develop the next version of our middleware
- Interface new 3d cameras with our system.
- Implement new algorithms to detect and identify people in 3d data
- Desired Skills:
- C / C++
- Kinect or other 3d sensing experience
- Computer vision algorithm development (Specifically: person identification, biometrics, facial recognition, OpenNI, OpenCV)