|Title: Object Pose Estimation Expert for Robotic Manipulation||Posted: June 5, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Mujin Inc|
|Location: Tokyo, Japan|
|Department: Computer Vision|
Description: We aim to gather the smartest people to tackle industrial automation problems. We are looking for talented engineers to work on object recognition and pose estimation for robotic manipulation, in many challenging scenarios such as random bin-picking.
You will be part of the core R&D team within MUJIN and will focus on the development of the computer vision applications. We work in a fast paced, agile environment, where we constantly collaborate, peer review ideas, and test proposed solutions. We encourage continual learning within the team, as well as constant brainstorming of ideas.
- MSc Degree or higher in computer science or related fields.
- Project experience in object recognition or pose estimation.
- High proficiency in Python or C++.
- Ability to turn academic ideas into practical code.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- Highly enthusiastic about robots
- PhD in Computer Vision related topics or MSc with vast computer vision experience
- Solid Python and C++ experience
- Experience with multi-core architectures
- Experience in creating computational efficient code that scales to multiple applications
- Previous contributions to open source projects.
Application Instructions: Application Instructions:
If you are excited about computer vision and robotics, and you would like to find out more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject that includes CVPR15.
Resume, interview, programming challenge.