|Title: Computer Photography Engineer Intern||Posted: June 23, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Lenovo Hong Kong|
|Location: Hong Kong|
Description: • Currently pursuing a graduate program in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Imaging Science, or other related fields.
• Strong background in computer vision algorithms, especially computational imaging.
• Extensive experience in programming skill, including MATLAB or C++.
• Strong research and problem solving skills.
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
• (Bonus) Proven track record of developing novel computational photography algorithms and applications.
• (Bonus) Proficient with computer vision & computer graphics libraries (OpenCV and OpenGL)
• (Bonus) Publication record in top venues (ICCV/CVPR/ECCV, etc).
• (Bonus) Experience with deep learning.
• (Bonus) Experience in real-time computer vision systems.
Application Instructions: Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3 – 12 months
If you are interested in this position, please contact:
Ms. Juliana via email@example.com