We're the driverless car company. Come work with a team of PhDs and MSs on technically challenging problems, building products that improve lives and prevent car accidents.
Our team is small, but we move quickly. In less than a year, we built prototype vehicles that have logged over 10,000 autonomous miles on California highways. We're looking for smart, ambitious people to help develop our next generation products, ensure they’re reliable and safe, and deploy them at scale.
- Work with autonomous vehicle experts to advance the state of the art in object tracking, sensor fusion, classification, etc.
- Build robust, reliable systems to handle common and uncommon situations on the road.
- Develop perception algorithms that ensure vehicle safety
- BS, MS or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, or similar field (or equivalent practical experience)
- Well versed in 2D and 3D perception algorithms
- Experience with one or more of the following: signal processing, SLAM, machine learning and classification, LIDAR, motion/path planning, and geospatial databases.
- Understanding of sensor error modeling
- Detection and recognition of dynamic and static objects
- Experience with writing robust, safety-critical code
- Experience with ROS, OpenCV, Gazebo, or PCL
- Experience in deploying perception algorithms into real world environments
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits (401k, health / dental / vision insurance)
- Competitive equity
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Catered lunch, snacks, etc.
- Free rides in self-driving cars