|Title: Computer Vision Engineer||Posted: September 15, 2015|
|Company/Institution: iQNECT Pte Ltd|
Description: Core Function:
The Computer Vision Engineer position at iQNECT involves working collaboratively with our product and development teams to enhance our core technology around visual search. This role covers a wide range of challenges, from enhancing our image retrieval platform to R&D in object recognition, to working with some of our customers to solve unique problems in their environments.
• Design, train and improve the algorithms that power our emotions analysis and crowd analytics platforms.
• Work on high performance object recognition algorithms in real world use cases.
• Work with the development teams to productize the results of your research and development.
• Degree in computer science or masters with a focus on computer vision and/or machine learning.
• High level of proficiency in C++ development
• Competence with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV and Matlab.
• Experience with machine learning classification systems.
• Fast prototyping skills, including comprehensive feature integration during all cycles of development.
• Hands-on experience with object recognition / object classification.
• Practical knowledge of machine learning, information theory and data science.
• Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and experiment with a passion for technology.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Competencies or Skills:
• Image retrieval experience
• Deep learning experience
• Neural networks experience
• Development experience on mobile platform
• Algorithm optimization experience
iQNECT offers a mobile engagement platform enabling brands and content owners to create authentic and engaging experiences for their consumers.
We are a technology and services company focused on curating the most dynamic direct-connect image database in the world. Using a combination of proprietary video and logo recognition technology, with licensed technology applications, iQNECT is a solid go-to platform for mobile users.
Application Instructions: Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume (in MS Word or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.