|Title: Research Intern – Computer Vision – Cambridge, MA||Posted: October 14, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Philips Research North America|
|Location: Cambridge, MA|
About Philips Research North America
Philips Research is one of the world’s leading corporate research organizations and has a rich history of producing successful innovations in the area of health and well-being. Powered by the intellect and hard work of more than 1,600 talented individuals, we fuel value creation and growth in Philips by creating new technologies that improve people’s lives.
Philips Research is one of Philips’ six worldwide research laboratories where innovations and discoveries help drive Philips products and opportunities.
We are seeking a motivated student to join a research team at Philips Research North America to work on an experimental decision support application.
• PhD/MS candidate in computer vision / image processing / machine learning
• Preferred experience in 3-D face detection, face recognition or deep learning
• Familiar with C/C++, Python, OpenCV, OpenGL, C#, Matlab, Caffe
• Having both solid knowledge of basic algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities
• Comfortable with coding under both Linux and Windows
Timing: 6-8 month internship at Philips Research North America, Cambridge, MA
Preferred internship period: Nov. 3 2015 – Aug. 31, 2016
Application Instructions: Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com and reference Job # 9015 for immediate consideration. Or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.