|Title: Lead Research Engineer (Autonomous Driving)||Posted: November 19, 2015|
|Location: Chicago, IL|
Description: HERE is searching for an experienced software engineer/researcher to work on our next generation 3D mapping technology. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an energetic team developing creative solutions for analyzing complex 3D and image data. Candidates must have 5+ years of software development experience, and must have the proven ability to develop successful solutions for extracting features from complex 3D and imagery data sources. Experience with computer vision, machine learning, data mining, LIDAR data is preferred.
• Design, development and optimization of algorithms to extract pre-defined features from complex data including 3D point clouds and imagery.
• Software development and testing using C++ or Java and additional software packages and solutions as necessary, such as MATLAB, OpenCV, and PCL.
• Quantitative analysis of accuracy and performance of all solutions.
• Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred, Bachelor’s degree considered.
• Software development experience in computer vision and image processing.
• Strong software development skills, including C++ or Java.
• Experience with existing signal processing toolkits, such as OpenCV and PCL.
• Excellent communication skills
• 5+ years of professional experience
Application Instructions: Please apply to the below link -