|Title: Computer Vision Research Engineer||Posted: November 20, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Nest Labs|
|Location: Palo Alto, CA|
Description: The Nest Vision Team is responsible for empowering Nest camera products to make them smart and user-friendly. We design and deliver the intelligent computer vision and machine learning algorithms and features with a goal of making smart home even smarter by learning about user behaviors and preference in their homes. This team is looking for world-class Computer Vision Researchers with proven experience in designing, implementing and pushing the state-of-art to the next level.
- Developing new algorithms for understanding objects and events in videos and new hardware sensors
- Developing new video analysis techniques to improve the performance of existing algorithms
- Working on algorithms to improve accuracy and run-times
- MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Fluency in at least C++
- Ph.D. or 5+ years of work in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Strong experience in machine learning for vision problems
- Strong experience in motion analysis/tracking as well as object detection and classification
- Experience in real time video processing
Application Instructions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information, and include a resume or CV.