Hello there! We're WIREWAX, the world's first computer vision tool for the everyday video user. We have spent the last 3 years building the most comprehensive and powerful interactive video platform. With that, we've accumulated more than 10,000 users and amongst them some 200 brands and broadcasters, ranging from the BBC and NBC through to Target, Verizon and Nike.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about transferring the latest research to a tool used by many. We constantly add new functionalities to our system to make the process of creating attractive and engaging interactive video experience.
What we'd like from you
- Excellent MSc or PhD (preferred) on Computer Vision / Machine Learning.
- Top-draw, hands on experience with Python and/or modern C++ (11/14).
- Strong background in at least one between the following research problems:
- Model free target tracking
- Face detection/recognition/tracking
- Object detection/recognition
- Multimodal video content analysis
- Deep learning
What's in for you?
- Competitive base salary with options if you'd like to take part in the long-term vision of the company.
- You'll be making stuff used by millions of users for a huge market, including some of the world's biggest brands, broadcasters and record labels.
- You'll be working as part of a close-knit team of amazing talent and backgrounds.
- You'll be joining a company at a pinnacle time of growth.
- Working out of a quirky office in the heart of London with a stocked fridge, a massive biscuit box and "the sky's the limit" vision on creativity.