Our team at Drivebox is looking for motivated and ambitious individuals to help us redefine commercial driving and invent new solutions for the trucking industry for years to come.
You will work with a team of inspired engineers who are trying to make heavy trucks safer, more environmentally and driver friendly.
Truck drivers typically spend more than 200 days each year on the road, away from home. Every year there are over 500,000 accidents involving large-scale vehicles, and on average, there is 1 fatality every 16 minutes. Be part of the team that impacts the world around us by building autonomous vehicles.
Make an impact with us at Drivebox, where we believe that drivers are still needed, but driving is optional. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSITION: Deep Learning/Computer Vision Engineer
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
- PhD, MS, BS degree with a machine learning or related focus (positions available for all levels of degree)
- Proficiency in C++ 11, Python, or Matlab
- Experience with Caffe, Torch, Keras, Theano and/or TensorFlow frameworks
- Hands-on experience with hardware sensors
- Experience with CUDA and/or OpenCL
- ROS and/or Gazebo
- PCL, OpenCV
You will design, implement, and test various state-of-the-art deep learning algorithms to perform tasks such as image classification, feature detection/tracking, and obstacle detection/recognition.