|Title: Software Engineer ( C++ | Image Processing | Algorithm | Image Analysis | Mathematics )||Posted: October 6, 2016|
|Location: Milpitas, CA, USA|
|Department: IT, Software, Engineering|
Description: Position: Software Engineer
Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: Full time
The RAPID division is the world leading provider of reticle inspection solutions for the semiconductor industry. The company provides inspection solutions to both the mask shops and the semiconductor fabs to ensure that lithography yields are consistently high thus enabling cost-effective manufacturing.
KLA-Tencor is seeking a talented individual for a staff engineer position in the world-class algorithm group within the reticle product division (RAPID).
1) The successful candidate is expected to design algorithms for the next generation photomask/reticle inspection systems.
2) This individual will utilize his/her skills in image processing, mathematics, and software to render images from mask design for the purpose of defect inspection and/or metrology.
3) One key qualification of the candidate is the ability to invent new ideas, analyze the complex system, and formulate a mathematical solution that is practical for use in production.
4) Significant experience in C++ and object-oriented programming is essential.
5) The candidate is expected to possess good oral and written communications skills to interact with other development and applications engineers on a daily basis.
Application Instructions: Preferred Qualifications:
1) Knowledge in optics, computer architecture, or numerical methods is a plus.
2) Experience in electronic design automation or semiconductor capital equipment industry is desirable.
3) PhD or MS in CS/Applied Math/EE
4) Strong background in image processing, mathematics and software
5) Creative, able to formulate solutions through analyzing complex data.
6) Good communication skills.
Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com