|Title: Senior Computer Vision Engineer||Posted: October 13, 2016|
|Company/Institution: Casalva AG|
|Location: Zurich, Switzerland|
Description: Interested in Deep learning at large city-scale datasets and fast-paced updates? Apply to Casalva!
As a senior machine learning engineer, you will work with a team of other computer vision specialists to bring deep learning to the market!
Casalva is a deep learning startup based in Zurich, Switzerland, that solves 3D scene understanding at scale. We are looking for outstanding individuals, who are excited to solve new problems using deep learning and large data sets.
What you will do:
What you provide:
- Work on all sides of computer vision, e.g. segmentation and classification
- Train fast and build things
What you will get:
- Master degree or PhD in machine learning or computer vision
- Proven track record in these fields (e.g. publications at CVPR/ICCV/ECCV/NIPS etc., Kaggle participation, contribution to deep learning frameworks)
- Profound knowledge in C++ and Python, with 3+ years experience in software engineering
- Passion for efficient, yet maintainable code
- Team player and prototyper
- Citizen of an EU/EFTA member state or you have a work permit in Switzerland
- You'll be part of an amazing team
- Dynamic and flexible work place
- Competitive salary and shares
- Company with flat hierarchy
Application Instructions: Apply! Just Send a few lines about yourself and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org