|Title: Computer Vision Research Scientist||Posted: November 7, 2016|
|Location: Cambridge, MA|
As a computer vision research scientist you will be responsible for the application of machine vision techniques and software, such as convolutional neural networks, to recognize features in high-resolution satellite imagery. Equally important, you will move beyond what is possible to do with off-the-shelf technology, and innovate.
A successful candidate will have some or all of the following attributes:
- MS or PhD degree in computer science, or significant equivalent experience.
- Deep knowledge and experience with convolutional neural networks and libraries such as Theano or Caffe.
- A solid understanding of statistical machine learning techniques.
A demonstrated aptitude to be clever and resourceful. You will be finding patterns in images that no one has attempted before - creativity is a must.
- Experience with satellite images or drone imagery.
- Solid programming skills.
Application Instructions: Apply online!