|Title: Research Intern, Imaging / Computational Photography||Posted: March 20, 2014|
|Location: Sunnyvale, CA|
|Department: Nokia Research Center|
Description: Nokia is the world leader in mobile imaging bringing award-winning camera technologies to the hands of consumers. The Computational Photography team of Nokia Research Center, the research arm of the company, is now looking for research interns to work on exciting imaging research projects in our office in Sunnyvale, CA. The task of our team is to innovate on new imaging technologies, algorithms and new user experiences using mobile imaging. In our team, the results of your research will have actual business and product impact. In most of our projects it is also possible to publish the results in scientific conferences and journals.
Our office is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, in Sunnyvale city center. Public transportation (Caltrain)is a two-minute walk from our building. We are less than an hour from San Francisco and the Pacific Ocean, and close to Californias famous redwood forests and beautiful Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada for summer exploring.
- Availability for a three-month (or possibly longer) internship in spring/summer/fall 2014.
- Pursuing a PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering in computational photography, computer graphics, computer vision,or related field.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Strong interest in cameras and photography.
- Creativity, passion and drive to carry out an interesting mobile imaging research project
Application Instructions: To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Research Intern, Imaging / Computational Photography"