1) Postdoctoral position in 3D Reconstruction (Immediate opening)
We are looking for a postdoctoral fellow who has experience on 3D reconstruction. The successful candidate
is expected to develop and apply 3D recontruction algorithms on objects and scences with various scales.
Applicants should have experience on multi-view stereo.
Prior experience on photometric stereo, shape-from-shading, depth sensor and light field camera will be a plus.
Duration: 2 years and can be extended.
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or related areas.
- Experience in Multi-view stereo
- Strong programming skill in C/C++ and Matlab
- Expertise in OpenGL or Open Inventor is preferable.
- A strong publications record, at least one first author paper in top venues such as CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, NIPS, TPAMI, IJCV, JMLR, SIGGRAPH/SIGGRAPHAsia, TOG, TVCG, Eurographics etc.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to visit HKUST, MIT, MSRA, Princeton, Stanford, UCLA or ZJU for a short period to work with world class researchers
and to get hands-on experience with state-of-the-art 3D scanning systems on various scales and 3D printing systems.
Salary will be commensurated with the successful applicants' accomplishments, experience and qualifications. Singapore has a low income tax of around 15% (http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=1190).