2) Postdoctoral position in Machine Learning (Immediate opening)
We are looking for a postdoctoral fellow who's expertise is in machine learning and is interested in applying machine learning techniques in computer vision and graphics problems.
Experience with Deep Learning will be a plus.
Duration: 2 years and can be extended.
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or Electrical Engineering, or related areas.
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Strong programming skill in C/C++ or Java, Python and Matlab
- A strong publications record, at least one first author paper in top venues such as ICML, NIPS, JMLR, AISTATS, AAAI, IJCAI, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, TPAMI, IJCV, Machine Learning, etc.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to visit HKUST, MIT, MSRA, Princeton, Stanford, UCLA or ZJU for a short period and work with world class researchers depending on the project development.
Salary will be commensurated with the successful applicants' accomplishments, experience and qualifications. Singapore has a low income tax of around 15% (http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=1190).