You will be part of a world-class, skilled engineering team developing state of the art measurement solutions which helps athletes to reach their full potential.
- PhD/MS/M.Eng in Computer Science or related field
- Concentration(s) in: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Image Processing, and/or Computer Graphics
- Master level knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with OpenCV
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical team.
- Strong skills developing in MATLAB
- Strong Knowledge in image classification, segmentation, and feature extraction
- Expert level understanding of linear algebra, optimization, probability and statistics
- Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills