|Title: Senior post-doctoral research associates||Posted: December 19, 2019|
Description: An exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious project in a fast-paced environment in the heart of Paris.
We are looking for two talented senior post-doctoral research associates to join our R&D team at Meero to work on either one of these two projects:
1- Generation of high-quality commercial grade photos from low quality user generated images
2- Culturally relevant aesthetics image evaluation
You must have an excellent understanding of state-of-the-art imaging technology, with a PhD in a relevant research area.
Recent work on semantic segmentation, inpainting, depth-from-image, image generation or low-light imaging would be particularly desirable, proven by an excellent publication track record.
The successful candidates will serve a two-year term, with a possible permanent contract at the end based on the qualifications and performance.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A PhD degree and a good core knowledge of computer vision and image processing with a previous post-doctoral experience;
- Deep understanding of computer vision and neural networks (CNN, RNN);
- Mastery of Python and/or C++;
- The ability to clearly communicate complex ideas, both to technical colleagues and non-technical audiences;
- The ability to generate creative ideas and solutions to real-world problems, based on a deep understanding of the problem domain;
- Strong publication track record in computer vision and/or deep learning
Application Instructions: Please send your CV along with a copy of one of your technical papers, the desired start date, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com