|Title: Computer Vision Expert||Posted: May 1, 2014|
|Location: London, UK|
Seene is searching for a world-class computer vision expert to join our small but growing team.
We're a funded startup that was recently named the UK's Most Innovative Mobile Company. Our 3D photo app Seene was named by TechCrunch as one of the best apps of 2013.
We work at the intersection of computer vision, photography, 3D visualisation and social content, and we want to put the power to capture lifelike 3D content into the world's pocket.
You are passionate about computer vision and its applications in the real world, particularly those on mobile devices.
You believe that R&D should extend beyond developing core computer vision technology and also include exploring novel experiences which are built upon this technology.
You are a good communicator who can get ideas across to others, and will work effectively as part of a small team.
Working directly with CTO on the development of mobile-focused dense scene reconstruction technology.
You will quickly prototype ideas and algorithms, but will ultimately take responsibility for a robust and efficient production-quality implementation which can be deployed in the wild.
- Masters/PhD in computer vision or equivalent industrial experience.
- Deep computer vision knowledge, particularly relating to 3D reconstruction including structure-from-motion, multi-view stereo, SLAM and sensor fusion.
- Strong experience developing computationally efficient real-time computer vision algorithms in C/C++.
- Experience with GPGPU programming.
- Good 3D OpenGL graphics knowledge.
- Experience working with computational photography and image processing.
- iOS and/or Android development experience.
This is a full-time London-based role, available to start immediately. You will work with our world-leading product team from our bright and spacious offices on the Regent's canal between Shoreditch and Dalston.
To apply, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and:
- Tell us why you're a good fit.
- Tell us what your first improvements to Seene would be.
- If you're using GitHub, or have an online portfolio, send us a link!