|Title: Research Scientist - Computer Vision||Posted: June 13, 2014|
|Company/Institution: eBay, Inc.|
|Location: San Jose, CA|
|Department: eBay Research Labs|
Description: The Vision group at eBay Research Labs (eRL) is looking to fill a full-time Research Scientist position, available to start immediately. We are a small team based in San Jose, CA.
eBay has rich data at large scale and is a playground for computer vision researchers. At eRL, we highly encourage publishing research work at top-tier conferences.
Our computer vision team works on a number of research topics that include Visual Search, Object Recognition, Fine Grained Classification, Scene Understanding, Semantic Segmentation, Video Processing, 3D Vision and Optical Character Recognition.
- PhD program in Computer Science with specialization in Computer Vision.
- Post-doc or at least 3 years of experience working on computer vision research after PhD.
- Deep knowledge and practical experience with large scale visual search, classification and localization.
- Strong publication history in top-tier vision conferences.
- Strong problem solving skills and team collaboration.
- Proficient in C/C++, OpenCV, MATLAB, Python. Experience in CUDA, Objective C, Java is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Please apply only if you have few years of experience in Computer Vision research after PhD, based in the US and willing to relocate to San Jose, CA. Recent college graduates will be considered for Post-Doc position.
Interested applicants can apply here.