|Title: PhD Scholarship in Medical Image Annotation ||Posted: August 5, 2014|
|Company/Institution: Monash University, Malaysia |
|Department: School of Information Technology|
Description: Applications are invited for PhD scholarship in the Intelligent Health Research Group, School of Information Technology, Monash University, Sunway Campus, Malaysia.
We are currently seeking candidate to work on Computer aided automatic annotation of medical images for disease diagnosis. A good BSc(Hons)/MSc/Mphil degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline is required. The applicants should have good programming skills (MATLAB, C/C++) with experience of algorithm and software development. A strong academic background, good command of both spoken and written English is a must. Refer to the following link to check your eligibility: http://www.monash.edu.au/migr/research-degrees/handbook/chapter-two/2-2.html . Candidates with previous experience in image processing and analysis, computer vision, Machine learning would be desirable.
Application Instructions: Interested and qualified applicants should send their application in an email to Dr. Mohammad Reza Zare (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject: Application for PhD in Medical Image Annotation.
Your application MUST be a single PDF file containing:
* CV, include complete list of publications,
* Educational certificates and transcripts,
* Statement of research interest (2-3 pages where you introduce yourself, present your qualifications , describe your Previous research fields and main research results , and explain your future goals and research focus)
* Link to Bachelor and Master Thesis,
* Contact information of three references