|Title: Computational Imaging Research Engineer||Posted: August 8, 2014|
|Company/Institution: Light, Co.|
|Location: Palo Alto, CA|
|Department: Computational Imaging|
Description: Light is a team of creative technologists on a mission to reimagine the art and science of photography. We are a venture-backed, pre-launch startup. More information is available below.
Computer Vision and Computational Imaging Research Engineer
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Imaging Science, or equivalent with specialization in computer vision. Preferably with a year or more of industry experience.
- Or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Imaging Science, or equivalent with industry experience of 3 years or more in image processing / computer vision.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in some of the following technical areas: multiple view geometry, image fusion, computational photography, super-resolution.
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++, Python and MATLAB.
- Proficient with computer vision software tools like OpenCV.
- Comfortable working independently, and collaboratively in small teams.
- Track-record of problem-solving, communication, and leadership skills.
This role is full-time and based at Light's Palo Alto headquarters. For more information on Light, please see:
Application Instructions: Visit: https://jobs.lever.co/light
Please apply here