|Title: Software Engineer ||Posted: November 24, 2014|
|Location: Valencia, Spain|
|Department: Computer Vision Group|
Description: We are looking for a talented computer vision engineer to be part of our computer vision group. This is a key role in shaping the technical future of Blinkfire Analytics. You will work on cutting-edge machine learning and computer vision problems, write production code, directly test new algorithms in real-time on our large picture and video datasets, and work alongside our Big Data and Machine Learning teams.
Skills & Requirements - You should have:
- Strong coding skills including C/C++ and Python.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with publishing in relevant scientific communities.
- Experience with video and image content analysis.
- M.S or Ph.D. in Computer Science or fields related with Computer Vision.
Here's your opportunity to make a stand in the entrepreneurship world with Blinkfire Analytics, working with state-of-the-art technologies to build a challenging product that deals with big data, computer vision, social networks and every major sport you know.