|Title: Post-doc||Posted: January 9, 2015|
|Company/Institution: University of Edinburgh|
|Location: United Kingdom|
Description: Applications are invited for a post-doc to work on a project funded by a European Research Council Starting Grant. The project is in the area on visual recognition and scene understanding. Its main goal is to develop lifelong learning methods to progressively learn new visual concepts helped by the knowledge of concepts learned before.
The School of Informatics at Edinburgh is one of the top-ranked Computer Science departments in Europe and offers an exciting research environment. Edinburgh is a beautiful historic city with a high quality of life.
The work will be carried out under the supervision of Dr. Vittorio Ferrari. For an overview of current research activities, please visit
Application Instructions: Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
* complete CV, including list of publications
* topic of your PhD thesis
* the names and email addresses of two references
Applicants should have:
* PhD in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or closely related area
* Publications in the top computer vision and/or
machine learning conferences and journals
* Highly motivated and willing to work with PhD students
* Proficient in English, both written and spoken