We are a New York City-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) firm specializing in scalable continuous identity verification solutions through machine learning and biometrics. We work with institutions and corporations in a variety of industries and verticals who are looking for automated solutions for verifying the identity and behavior of end users. Our main product, a Testing Platform is the world's first automated and scalable monitoring platform for online exams. Having graduated from TechStars and secured investment from some of the most well known names in venture capital we are looking to expand our team.
The ideal candidate for the Computer Vision Engineer position is ready to bring their skills to a driven startup team. The Computer Vision Engineer will research, develop, maintain, and build highly scalable CV/ML technologies that can analyze video feeds of users participating in online sessions and detect related anomalies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or 3+ years of industry and/or research experience in relevant field
Concentration(s) in: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Image Processing, and/or Computer Graphics
- Excellent skills developing in C/C++ and Python as well as significant experience working in a Linux environment
Experience with OpenCV, Numpy, SciPy, Sklearn, etc.
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical teams
Familiarity with GIT
- Strong skills developing in MATLAB
- Expertise in image classification, segmentation, and feature extraction
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, optimization, probability and statistics
- Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills
- A background in Parallel programming
- Experience with Vision applications
This is a full-time paid position commensurate with experience including salary and benefits. Candidates will need to be available to work on site in our office in the Flatiron area of New York.