|Title: Research Intern||Posted: February 12, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Honda Research Institute|
|Location: Mountain View, CA|
Description: The Computer Vision Group at Honda Research Institute, USA is offering internships in computer vision, robotics, and machine learning in Spring and Summer 2015. Specifically, the internship projects are related to traffic participant detection and self-localization applied to advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous driving:
(1) Traffic Participant Detection (Job number: P13INT-06) : Object detection, recognition, tracking and path prediction, partially occluded object detection.
(2) Localization (Job number: P13INT-07) : Robust self-localization with sensor fusion, Particle filtering, Visual SLAM, Illumination invariant landmark detection, Learning sensor and action models.
- PhD student in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
Strong and broad knowledge in Computer Vision, Robotics, or Machine Learning.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent programming skills in C++, Matlab or Python.
Our internship program provides a dynamic environment that lets graduate students engage in cutting-edge industrial research. Our interns will work on exciting and novel projects and will be able to publish their results on top conferences and journals. We offer competitive salaries and interns are eligible for relocation stipends.
Application Instructions: To apply for these positions, please send your CV to
with the subject line clearly indicating the job number related to the specific field that you are interested in. Name your attachment as FirstName.LastName.UniversityName.cv.pdf.