|Title: Summer internship||Posted: February 25, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Rakuten, Inc.|
|Location: Tokyo, Japan|
|Department: Rakuten Institute of Technology|
Description: Established in 1997, Rakuten is the biggest E-commerce company in Japan, having over 40 businesses worldwide.
Rakuten Institute of Technology (RIT) is the corporate R&D department of the Rakuten group and is responsible for leading strategic technological progress. RIT is call for summer interns as follows.
- Applicants: Master or Ph.D. students (graduate schools worldwide)
- Location: Shinagawa, Tokyo JAPAN
- Term: 8 to 12 weeks during 2015/6 to 2015/9 (negotiable)
- Research areas: computer vision, pattern recognition, virtual reality, and image processing
- Programming in C/C++ or Java
- Software development on Unix or Windows
- Preferred knowledge and skills:
- Basic knowledge about computer vision or pattern recognition
- OpenCV programming
- MATLAB programming
- Mobile device programming
Application Instructions: Please apply by sending an email to the following address with your contact information (address, full name, date of birth, gender, and phone number) along with your resume, including educational background.
Naoki Chiba (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tony Tung (email@example.com)
- Deadline: Tuesday March 31, 2015
- Remark: Positions may be filled before the deadline, depending on the number of applicants.