|Title: Postdoctoral Researcher||Posted: March 5, 2013|
|Company/Institution: University of California, Los Angeles|
|Location: Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Department: Center for Vision, Cognition, Learning and Art|
Description: The Center for Vision, Cognition, Learning and Art (VCLA) at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) [http://vcla.stat.ucla.edu] has 2 postdoctoral Researcher positions open. The successful candidates will join an interdisciplinary research team for projects in some of the following areas:
Some project and demo links are at [http://muri.stat.ucla.edu/] and [http://vcla.stat.ucla.edu/see/index.html].
- Scene understanding (reasoning and parsing);
- Event understanding in video (action, intent and causality);
- Theory of learning (hierarchical representations); or
- Bi-modal learning from vision and natural language.
- Ph.D (received or completing) degree in the areas of CVPR, Machine Learning, AI;
- Outstanding publication records in top journals and conferences;
- Strong programming skills in VC++, Matlab;
- Capability of system integration will be a plus. (/li>
Application Instructions: Interested candidate should contact Professor Song-Chun Zhu [http://www.stat.ucla.edu/~sczhu/] with a resume and statement of research.
The position starts as soon as April 2013 or at the lastest from August 2013. The positions are for 2 years with an initial 1 year appointment renewable based on performance and availability of fund for the second year.