EyeEm is the world's premier community and marketplace for the photographer inside all of us. An evolving generation of photographers are using our app to connect globally and make their images available to an exciting network of buyers, for use in everything from ad campaigns to magazines. EyeEm has been downloaded more than 10 million times in 20 different languages. Find us on iOS, Android and the web.
Find out more about EyeEm and apply at http://www.eyeem.com/careers. Please submit complete applications through our designated online portal, those made via LinkedIn will not be considered.
EyeEm is searching for a Computer Vision Intern to join our R&D team and help us build our search and recommendation infrastructure. Search and discovery are at the centre of our product, and you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the algorithms that make the beautiful EyeEm experience.
- Implement and evaluate algorithms for our large scale computer vision system to automatically identify thousands of concepts
- Build, experiment and test prototypes to improve the accuracy of our current system
Who we're looking for:
- You love algorithms and everything that is connected to that
- Team player, with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day
- You can structure and organise your work easily
- Quality-oriented and detail-focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are pursuing a higher degree (Ph.D. or masters) or have equivalent work experience
- You have a strong understanding of deep learning techniques
- You worked on and contributed to the major deep learning libraries, e.g. Caffe (preferred), Pylearn2, Torch7
What we offer:
- A work environment where you can develop your skills and learn from the best
- An international team that is highly motivated and fun to be with
- A collaborative work environment with English as the primary language
- Secure employment, as we are a well-funded company
- Have a big impact on our product and community