You are a Content Analysis Researcher/Engineer who has pushed the envelope of state of the art in significant ways in areas of computer vision & artifical intelligence. You like coding and problem solving while working within a small team of energetic people.
- Research and develop advance AI algorithms for video understanding.
- Develop cross-modality (audio, video, text) fusion techniques for generating rich meta-data for videos.
- Analyze and evaluate state of the art algorithms from academic and industrial research, and implement and enhance them in a production environment.
- Create intellectual property (patents) and help with their formalization and filing process.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Strong C++ programming skills with knowledge of commonly used open source libraries in areas of computer vision or audio & speech processing.
- For computer vision engineers, exposure to problems of object detection & recognition, activity modeling, video retrieval, and large scale indexing.
- Ability to quickly analyze, evaluate and integrate bleeding edge academic level research and ideas.
- Strong ability to learn new tools, technologies and languages as needed.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a dissertation in one of the following areas: computer vision, machine learning, or audio/speech processing.
- Exposure to deep learning models and libraries (Caffe, or Torch + Facebook deep learning modules, or Theano).
- Python experience.
- Track record of getting things done in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
ClipMine Inc., is an early stage startup with a goal to transform the way people consume online video content. We are working on radically enhancing the end-user’s ability to consume video content by understanding it better and building the tools to deliver it to the users in a personalized manner. To help you do your best work, ClipMine offers great pay, benefits, exposure to the start-up culture, and access to Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. Accepted candidates will have a chance to be a part of the potential upside of a great start-up in the heart of Silicon Valley.