|Title: Computer Scientist||Posted: May 8, 2015|
|Company/Institution: SRI International|
|Location: Princeton, NJ|
|Department: Vision and Multi-Sensor Systems|
Description: 1. Lead and participate in the development of algorithms, software and systems for object recognition, event/activity modeling and recognition, video analysis for modeling and recognition.
2. Develop algorithms, software and applications in areas such as Visual Security & Surveillance, Autonomous Robotics, Video Data Mining.
3. Ability to provide technical lead with innovative ideas and algorithms.
4. Work effectively in a team to achieve the goals of projects and deliver software and systems to external clients.
5. Write proposals, work as a team to actively seek funding from various government and commercial agencies.
6. Maintain and enhance visibility at the individual, group and company level amongst worldwide academic, research and commercial institutions.
7. Give technical and business presentations to external clients, academic and government/industry audiences and to internal staff and management.
Application Instructions: Please send your CV to Ajay Divakaran