NVIDIA is searching for a world-class researcher in machine learning (#1784850) to join our research team. We are particularly interested in deep learning, but are also considering other areas of machine learning. You would work within a new research team in machine learning and collaborate with existing teams that cover computer vision, image processing, hardware architecture, and so forth. Your contributions have the opportunity to make a real impact on our products.
- Design and implement machine learning techniques.
- Publish original research.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Speak at conferences and events.
- Transfer technology to product groups.
- Collaborate with external researchers.
- Must hold a Ph.D. in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of machine learning.
- Excellent programming skills in C / C++ and some rapid prototyping environment such as MATLAB; parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a strong plus.
- Track record of research excellence.
- Excellent publication record.
- Knowledge of application areas, such as computer vision or speech analysis, is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.