|Title: Computer Vision/Machine learning Internship||Posted: May 20, 2015|
|Location: Palo Alto|
Description: Backed by Silicon Valley's top VC firms (Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, Foundation Capital and more) Percolata is a physical big data startup disrupting the retail operations and analytics space with technology that provides unprecedented insight into the retail sales funnel at physical locations. Our technology fuses data from multiple sensing modalities to provide retailers with the most comprehensive and accurate analytics in the industry.
Computer vision is a key technology for our product. We are seeking a highly qualified computer vision intern to join our team. This position will require the individual to work with all aspects of the engineering team, helping to improve the accuracy of our computer vision component.
- Design, develop, and implement computer vision algorithms and software
- Generate and maintain design documentation
- Work closely with a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of engineers
Application Instructions: Qualification:
- 2+ years’ experience programming Python
- 2+ years’ experience with relational databases and SQL programming
- Experience with Panda, numpy, scipy is a plus
- Solid communication skills
- Currently enrollment in relevant program
- Legal authorization to work in USA