|Title: Computer Vision and Machine Learning Scientist/Programmer||Posted: May 28, 2015|
|Location: UK |
Description: I'm looking for passionate and talented individuals to work on an exciting new project combining image analysis and deep learning on a variety of image types to find new emerging patterns. You'll need an entrepreneurial approach to work, constantly looking for new ways of doing things to get fast results and you'll be supported in this by a team of similar individuals.
You will be part of the core R&D team within SnapRapid and will be key in development of the visual processing and machine learning application. We work in a fast paced, agile environment, where we collaborate and peer review ideas alongside traditional code and test cycles. We encourage presentation of cleared work through conferences and papers and continual learning within the team.
- M.S Degree or higher in computer science or related fields
- High proficiency in Python
- Ability to turn academic ideas into practical code
- Strong working knowledge of software architecture and data structure
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- PhD in Machine learning/Computer Vision
- BASH/CSH shell scripting
- 2+ years commercial experience
- Experience of multi-core architectures
- Strong ability in other programming languages (JS,PHP, C,.Net etc)
Application Instructions: If you are excited about computer vision and machine learning and you would like to apply or find out more then please send your resume to Dr Janet Bastiman (email@example.com) with a subject of CVML15.