|Title: Lead Research Engineer - Imaging and Computer Vision||Posted: June 5, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Siemens Technology and Services Pvt Ltd|
|Department: Corporate Technology|
Description: Organization: Corporate Technology http://www.siemens.com/corporate-technology/en/index.php
What are my responsibilities?
1. Work with customers to understand requirements and problem resolution
2. Implement software development procedures in accordance to the Siemens Software Quality Processes in the delivery / integration of the software components into Siemens products
3. Interact with a group of researchers/developers for research software development
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1.M.S/M.Tech. in Computer Science or related fields.
2.2-7 years work experience in research software development
3. Background and knowledge in Medical Imaging, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition is necessary.
4. Solid knowledge of C++ and object oriented programming.
5. Knowledge of ITK, VTK, and QT is desirable.
6. Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems.
9. Being an effective team player and willing to accept challenges and responsibility.
10 Detail oriented and organized.
Application Instructions: Please find more information at: http://www.siemens.com/corporate-technology/en/index.php
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Directly apply on our website at http://www.siemens.com
on the below link: