|Title: Senior Computer Vision Scientist||Posted: August 27, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Adobe Systems|
|Location: Seattle, WA or San Jose, CA|
|Department: Digital Video|
Description: Adobe Digital Video/Audio Group is hiring Senior Computer Vision Scientist. The individual will be part of a new team exploring computer vision problems in video space that can transform in new products or go into existing Adobe products that are part of a broad Adobe Creative Cloud offering.
If you are willing to work on cutting-edge computer vision problems, join us and help build next-generation applications that will delight millions of our customers.
What you'll do
What you'll need to succeed
- Conduct applied research to solve real-world problems in video space.
- Keep up-to-date with state-of-the-art work in computer vision and machine learning.
- Implement cutting-edge techniques and algorithms in computer vision.
Preferred additional expertise
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field with focus on Computer Vision. PhD preferred.
- 5+ years of industry experience in Computer Vision.
- Practical experience in modern Object Recognition. Machine Learning technologies experience is a plus.
- Experience moving research into commercial products.
- High proficiency in C++ or Java.
- Fast prototyping skills.
- Strong communication skills and team work experience.
- Image/Video Saliency
- Activity Recognition
- Video Summarization
- Deep Neural Networks
Application Instructions: Send us your resume via email to Pankaj Nathani, firstname.lastname@example.org