|Title: Technical Lead - ML and computer vision.||Posted: October 7, 2015|
|Department: Computer Vision & ML|
Description: Myntra is a fashion m-commerce company based out of Bangalore, India. Our aim is to provide hassle-free, personalised shopping experience to Indian shoppers and help them look good. Apart from retail, we also strive to bring our consumers the best and the most up-to-the-minute content from the world of fashion. The company was started by a group of IIT/IIM graduates in 2007 and is headquartered in Bangalore.
Myntra, which started as an online destination for personalized products back in 2007, has expanded into broader lifestyle and fashion retailing. Our catalogue has more than 1000+ Indian and international fashion brands, including Adidas, Nike, Puma, Catwalk, Inc 5, United Colors of Benetton, FCUK, Timberland, Avirate, FabIndia and Biba apart from many others. Some of our popular in-house brands include Dressberry, Roadster, HRX, Kook N Keech, and Anouk among others.
Context of the role:
Images are a rich source of important fashion information. Unlocking the potential of this hidden information can greatly benefit numerous areas - visual search, demand sensing to help identify the right set of attributes that generate the demand, cataloging etc. Applying sophisticated deep learning and computer vision techniques can be the key towards unlocking massive benefits and enabling a significant impact on business. We are looking for highly talented and experienced professionals with strong experience in machine learning and computer vision techniques. A passion for working on open ended problems and making a significant contribution is desired. Amongst other things, the individual will be responsible for developing novel algorithms to extract visual attributes from fashion catalogue images.
Application Instructions: Qualifications/Required Skills
• Master’s/Ph.D in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science in the area of machine learning, computer vision and image processing with a minimum experience of 4-8 yrs.
• Solid understanding of machine learning methods, algorithms and tools
• Proven expertise in developing machine learning solutions to application-driven computer vision problems
• Experience/expertise in computer vision and image processing is highly desirable.
• Strong programming skills - Java/C++ and Python
• Good experience with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV
• Sound knowledge of machine learning/computer vision algorithms including supervised and unsupervised learning, clustering, convolutional neural networks (CNN), deep learning, support vector machines (SVM), image segmentation, object detection, classification, pose estimation, feature extraction and matching
• Good theoretical foundation in signal, image and video processing
• Experience in image understanding and extraction of visual attributes
• Exposure to GPU programming is a plus
If you are keen to explore this please send me an email with your contact details to email@example.com.