|Title: Researcher||Posted: September 21, 2015|
|Company/Institution: SAMSUNG Research Institute Brazil|
|Location: Campinas, SP, Brazil|
|Department: Advanced Technologies|
Description: We invite outstanding candidates to apply for a researcher position to work on research projects that aim to achieve a real impact in our society. As part of the position roles & responsibilities, the researcher is expected to code its own projects prototypes/proof-of-concepts, to achieve relevant publications, and to file patents to protect intellectual property. SAMSUNG Research Brazil is part of SAMSUNG’s global R&D network. The researcher will report to the R&D manager.
- PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related areas.
- Relevant research publications in the fields of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, and/or Image Processing with application to the health domain.
- Previous experience with research projects in industry environments or proven ability to turn academic work into real products.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Flexible, creative, energetic, team-player, proactive, passionate, engaged, and ethical with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Post-doc or sound research industry experience.
- Programming skills.
- Follow up new trends & research initiatives in Samsung & competitors.
- Written and oral Korean.
Application Instructions: Send CV to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org