1) Postdoctoral position in Shape Analysis (Immediate opening)
We are looking for a postdoctoral fellow who has experience with shape analysis, data visualization, computational design, geometric modelling, computational geometry, 3D printing.
He/she will design and develop a computational algorithm that allows multifunctional design and will lead to novel areas of research in computational design, computer graphics, CAD/CAM and 3D printing.
Duration: 2 years and can be extended.
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or related areas.
- Strong programming skill in C/C++ and Matlab
- Expertise in OpenGL, OpenCL, Cuda or Open Inventor is preferable
- Expertise in Google Sketchup, 3DSmax is preferable
- A strong publications record, at least one first author paper in top venues such as CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, TPAMI, IJCV, SIGGRAPH/SIGGRAPHAsia, TOG, TVCG, Eurographics etc.
The successful candidate may need to visit MIT for at least 2 months for a collaborative project.
Salary will be commensurated with the successful applicants' accomplishments, experience and qualifications. Singapore has a low income tax of around 7% (http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page04.aspx?id=1190).