|Title: PhD research assistant||Posted: October 14, 2015|
|Company/Institution: University of Kansas|
|Location: Lawrence KS|
Description: The Computer Vision Group at the University of Kansas (KU) is looking for two doctoral candidates for Spring or Fall 2016. The research group is affiliated to the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and the Information and Telecommunication Technology Center (ITTC), one of the largest research centers at the University of Kansas, with extensive resources and state-of-the-art facilities supporting various multidisciplinary inquiries. KU is a one of the prestigious public research universities in the United States, it is located at Lawrence, one of America's 10 best college towns.
Application Instructions: Interested candidates please contact Prof. Guanghui (Richard) Wang via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV, and transcript. Highly competitive stipend is available in addition to tuition and other fees.
- A Master/PhD degree in Computer Science, or Electrical & Computer Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas: computer vision, pattern recognition, image processing, machine leaning, and robotics.
- Strong background in mathematics and programming, including Matlab and C/C++
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Successful graduate candidates should meet the admission requirements of the department (http://www.eecs.ku.edu/prospective_students/graduate), and make application through the university website: http://graduate.ku.edu