|Title: Research Intern - Computer Vision||Posted: December 4, 2015|
|Company/Institution: eBay Inc|
|Location: San Jose, CA|
|Department: Computer Vision|
The Computer Vision group at eBay is seeking a few highly qualified Ph.D candidates for exciting summer internship positions in the area of Computer Vision. eBay hosts one of the largest labeled image inventories on the web, and offers several exciting opportunities in emerging areas of vision research. We actively pursue ideas that result in scalable vision algorithms, while leveraging the scale of labeled image data and world class compute infrastructure that eBay offers. The internship is tailored to help you select a contemporary research problem that is of interest to eBay and work towards results that are publishable in top tier vision conferences.
Areas We Work On
- Large Scale Visual Search/Detection/Recognition
- Fine Grained Classification
- Attribute Discovery and Localization
- Weakly Supervised Learning
- Deep Learning
- Semantic Segmentation
Email your CV to DLemail@example.com. Since internships are offered on a rolling basis, the sooner we receive your resume, the higher is the chance of us working together.
- Currently enrolled in a PhD program in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Publication in at least one top-tier computer vision conference such as CVPR, ICCV. This is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning for computer vision
- Strong background in computer vision algorithms, low level vision, applied machine learning
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in C/C++, Python, OpenCV/CUDA
- Experience with fast prototyping
- Strong written and oral communication skills