|Title: Computer Vision Algorithms Engineer||Posted: May 30, 2013|
|Company/Institution: Apple, Inc.|
|Location: Cupertino, California|
|Department: Interactive Media Group|
Description: The Interactive Media Group is seeking a top-notch, driven, innovative developer to work on a world-class image processing solution by designing advanced imaging algorithms and forward looking features.
IMG is seeking a software engineer to implement and optimize machine learning algorithms for image analysis. Based on your knowledge you will design and develop new algorithms to solve difficult image analysis problems in computationally constrained environments. You will work closely with algorithm engineers, hardware engineers, graphics and media engineers, QA engineers, and managers to understand problems and recommend solutions. If you enjoy figuring out complicated interactions and solving new and challenging problems, then this is the right job for you.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design, implement, evaluate, and optimize algorithms to overcome difficult image analysis challenges on iPhone, iPad, and Mac hardware
- BS/MSEE in image processing field required, advanced degree preferred
- 5-10 years experience in developing image algorithms for computer vision and machine learning applied to image semantics extraction.
- Strong understanding of computer vision and machine learning theory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
- Must have strong coding skills in C.
- Familiarity with iOS development is a plus
Application Instructions: To apply for this job, please submit your resume to Anna Ho at email@example.com