|Title: Research Scientist||Posted: December 2, 2015|
|Location: Brest, France|
Description: Founded in Brest, France 2009, Imascap develops and markets software solutions for planning and performing orthopeadic surgery procedures. Our key to success is our top notch creative team, which developed patented innovative products, now exported to 19 countries in the world. In 2014, Jean Chaoui, CEO of the Imascap team, has even scooped the 'Innovator under 35' of the prestigious MIT price. To further accelerate our expansion and introduce new products, we are looking for a software developer.
As a Research scientist, you are an integral part of our Imascap team. With a focus on new product development, the scientist closely cooperate with software developpers, quality engineer and surgeons, while directly reporting to the R&D director.
For this position, we are looking for a research scientist having a solid track record in medical imaging software development. Key responsibilities for this role include
As a candidate, you should have:
- Creation, validation, deployment and support of the software products
- Development of new software modules and participation to the realization of clinical prototypes
- an education in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline (Ph.D. preferred or engineering school/Master's Degree M2)
- a strong background in image-processing, computer-vision, and computer-graphics
- Excellent programming skills in C++, Qt and 2D/3D processing libraries
- software architecture (e.g. design pattern)
- Fluent English is mandatory. French is a plus but not mandatory.
Application Instructions: For more details please contact us at email@example.com