|Title: Post-docs, PhD Students, Software Engineers, Research Scientists & Interns||Posted: December 14, 2015|
|Company/Institution: Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems|
|Location: Tübingen, Germany|
|Department: Perceiving Systems|
Description: Perceiving Systems is looking for Post Doctoral Researchers, PhD Students, Software Engineers, Research Scientists, and PhD Interns (6 months) in computer vision and graphics.
Areas of particular interest include:
At the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, we have great facilities, a fun and friendly environment, good child care, and we are located in a beautiful part of Germany with lots of recreation and travel opportunities.
- 3D shape and object modeling
- Human shape/motion analysis (faces, bodies, hands)
- Animal shape and motion
- Combined scene and video analysis
- Image motion (e.g. optical flow)
- Modeling clothing, hair and fur and their motion
- Crazy new motion capture technologies
Apply via email:
More details at: http://ps.is.tue.mpg.de